Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. The Tasman TA100P-E Acoustic Electric is a genuine workhorse within the Tasman range, built for performance and dependability. Featuring a Parlour Body Shape, Sapele back and sides and a Solid Spruce Soundboard for a rich warm sound and clear treble tones.
• Solid Sitka Spruce top provides a defined and dynamic tone.
• Sapele Back and Sides gives you a balanced and consistent sound with plenty of natural acoustic projection.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
• SHAPE: Parlour
• TOP: Solid Spruce
• SIDE: Sapele
• BACK: Sapele
• FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
• BRIDGE: Rosewood
• FINISH: Natural
• CASE: Premium hard case with plush interior included
• EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Sonitone GT2
• MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: Standard
• SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
• NUT WIDTH: 43mm
• STRING PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: Elixir
• SADDLE/NUT: Bone
• Body Width Upper Bout : 29.5cm
• Body Width Lower Bout : 40cm
• Body Width Waist: 27.5cm
• Body Depth - Neck Joint: 9.9cm
• Body Length: 50.8cm