Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. The Tasman TA200D-E Acoustic Electric is characterised by Rosewood back and sides, developed for louder volume and bass response. Its Dreadnought Drop Shoulder Body Shape with Solid Spruce Soundboard, deliver a strong resonance to empower your sound.
• Solid Spruce top delivers a dynamic and complex tone with a well-defined high frequency response.
• The Rosewood back and sides producing strong overtones with plenty of projection.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
• SHAPE: Drop Shoulder Dreadnought
• CUTAWAY: No
• TOP: Solid Spruce
• SIDE: Rosewood
• BACK: Rosewood
• FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
• BRIDGE: Rosewood
• PAINT: Gloss, Satin neck
• FINISH: Natural
• CASE: Premium hard case with plush interior included
• EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Sonitone GT2
• MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: Standard
• SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
• NUT WIDTH: 43mm
• STRING PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
• SADDLE/NUT: Bone
• BODY WIDTH UPPER BOUT: 32.0cm
• BODY WIDTH LOWER BOUT: 41.6cm
• BODY WIDTH WAIST: 27.1cm
• BODY DEPTH NECK JOINT: 10cm
• BODY LENGTH: 52.5cm