Mini GS body shape with shorter scale length, provides the ideal platform for modern guitar playing styles and is travel friendly.
Tasman Mini Jumbo Guitar with Solid Top
Original Grover Sta-Tite 97-18 Series Machine Heads
GraphTechTUSQ PP-2000-00 presentation style bridge pins with a 4mm Paua Shell dot inlay
Includes Custom Premium Hard Case a
Inspired by the spirit of exploration and dedicated to the pursuit of innovation and excellence in guitar making - Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. A mini Jumbo shape with a well-balanced tone, giving you an acoustic that still has projection in a smaller package.
• Solid Spruce top delivers a dynamic and complex tone with a well-defined high frequency response.
• The Ovangkol back and sides adds a strong mid-range tone and has similar sound qualities to Rosewood, producing strong overtones with plenty of projection.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
• Includes a Fishman Presys Pre-amp and Pick-Up system for accurate amplification
• Shape: Mini Jumbo, GS
• CUTAWAY: NO
• TOP: Solid Spruce
• SIDE: Ovangkol
• BACK: Ovangkol
• FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
• BRIDGE: Rosewood
• PAINT: Gloss, Satin neck
• FINISH: Natural
• CASE: Premium Hard Case with plush interior included
• EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Presys II
• MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: Standard
• SCALE LENGTH: 610mm
• NUT WIDTH: 42mm
• STRING PINS: Graphtec TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
• SADDLE/NUT: Bone
• BODY WIDTH Upper Bout : 25.4cm
• BODY WIDTH Lower Bout : 36.5cm
• BODY WIDTH Waist : 22cm
• BODY DEPTH NECK JOINT: 9.2cm
• BODY DEPTH BUTT: 10.3cm
• BODY LENGTH: 44.8cm